Wednesday, September 22

Call Me Crazy

Right now, The Church of Jesus Christ
of Latter-day Saints
is casting for some New Testament
short clips that they're making.
So, I decided to apply as an extra.
These are the photos I had to send.
(I was trying to make myself look somewhat Jewish.
Hey, I've got the nose for it, right?)
Anyway, it would be exciting if I could do it.
Even if it's just for 1 day..





I mean, can you imagine being there while
they're filming the Sermon On the Mount
or something... It would be like being there with
Christ, even though it's not really him.

If anyone would like to cast for it
(and you can be an out of state person,
they'll even pay for lodging and food)
just go to:
casting.lds.org

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

You "go for it" girl!
It'd be a fun experience to be an
extra (except for me - I am camera shy). I think that Aunt Bev was an extra in some kind of movie. She ever told you about that? I think she was one of the nurses in a hospital scene. ?? Oh yes, and we musn't forget that Doug was an "extra" in the Mr. Krueger" movie for a couple of seconds! Anyone else in the family been an extra? I remember that some of us were extras (as townspeople) in a "movie" that Mark was making - can't remember what the movie was for - remember that? Yep, some real talent in the family, I must say.