First things first..
Ashlyn INSISTS on feeding herself everything.
Dress up time!
Dress up time!
but luckily Elizabeth's willing to give in
and be Woody every once in a while..
Princess Girl
Lately I've been trying something a little different with my hair.
It was getting ridiculous because my hair was having bad hair days every day.
I realized I was washing it toooo often.
So I tried not washing it with shampoo for a couple days (just rinsing with water).
It REALLY helped my hair problem.
My hair actually felt pretty smooth and light too.
So now, I think I will only shampoo every other day.
(If the hair feels too oily/dirty you can put conditioner in instead of shampoo.)
It was getting ridiculous because my hair was having bad hair days every day.
I realized I was washing it toooo often.
So I tried not washing it with shampoo for a couple days (just rinsing with water).
It REALLY helped my hair problem.
My hair actually felt pretty smooth and light too.
So now, I think I will only shampoo every other day.
(If the hair feels too oily/dirty you can put conditioner in instead of shampoo.)
Elizabeth's Non-shampooed hair as well.
I like this picture in black and white..
No comments:
Post a Comment