Peek-a-boo!
There's been some good kite-flying weather this
spring. Elizabeth did really well at flying hers!
Is this cute or sad? ;b
We built a temple out of felt shapes.
Do you see the angel Moroni?
Daddy's bathtime fun.
-Love Ashlyn's look of wonderment.
-Love Ashlyn's look of wonderment.
The weather has been warm half the time
and freezing the other half.
On warm days, we take advantage.
If the kids had it their way, we'd never be inside again.
Mommy Elizabeth
and freezing the other half.
On warm days, we take advantage.
If the kids had it their way, we'd never be inside again.
Mommy Elizabeth
Bright sun!
Last year I CRAVED flowers. I sooo wanted them.
This year I decided if we buy one every so often, it might help.
I planted these a few days ago. Luckily they're still holding up,
despite the snowy days.
And then we have a perfect..er.. perfectly silly man.
She was very intrigued by the baby doll inside.
she played with it for a good 10-15 minutes.
That's a LONG time in baby time.
That's a LONG time in baby time.
Poor Isaac bonked his head last week.
Papa called the doctor and the doctor said,
"this kid needs stitches up-on his head."
Papa called the doctor and the doctor said,
"this kid needs stitches up-on his head."
General Conference weekend was an interesting one,
trying to watch and keep the kids from going nuts..
Loved all that I heard though.
Ashlyn did too. She was trying really hard to get close.
trying to watch and keep the kids from going nuts..
Loved all that I heard though.
Ashlyn did too. She was trying really hard to get close.
Eating breakfast before conference..
Despite his attitude,
Sunday night, before family prayer,
we talked about how the prophet spoke to us during General Conference
and how he likes speaking about giving service.
We told them that service was helping other people.
Then we went on to talk about how they can and do serve
in the family.
I was amazed the next day when both Isaac and Elizabeth
kept asking me for things to do and did A LOT of other things on their own initiative.
One of the things Elizabeth did
was pull the clothes out of the dryer
and put them in the laundry basket.
During dinner time, Isaac insisted on washing the dirty dishes in the sink.
Wow!!! That was just such a great day and
made Mommy feel good. :)
You could tell they were both sooo proud of themselves too.
How cute!
Sunday night, before family prayer,
we talked about how the prophet spoke to us during General Conference
and how he likes speaking about giving service.
We told them that service was helping other people.
Then we went on to talk about how they can and do serve
in the family.
I was amazed the next day when both Isaac and Elizabeth
kept asking me for things to do and did A LOT of other things on their own initiative.
One of the things Elizabeth did
was pull the clothes out of the dryer
and put them in the laundry basket.
During dinner time, Isaac insisted on washing the dirty dishes in the sink.
Wow!!! That was just such a great day and
made Mommy feel good. :)
You could tell they were both sooo proud of themselves too.
How cute!
Ashlyn in her boy pajamas.
That's what I was TRYING to capture.
No comments:
Post a Comment