Friday, November 23

Ethan's Blessing


A couple weeks ago (Nov. 11) we blessed Baby Ethan.
The day before that, Grandma and Grandpa Hymas dropped in 
for a visit.  The next day was Grandpa's birthday, 
so we sang the merry ol' tune "Happy Birthday."  
Grandpa did well at blowing out his two candles on his Finding Nemo cake. 
Way to do it Grandpa!!


Here's grandma with the babe.

 
Look at that handsome little guy in a tux!


Angel guy


Our growing family


With grandma and Grandpa Hymas, and a proud brother..


Aunt Bev


Grandma and Grandpa Peel


Kristen and Doug Burns (Staci's sister and her husband)
I should have gotten pictures of Emily and Nathan Burns too..
Sorry guys!  :b
Thanks for being there and helping me though!  :)

Ethan had a wonderful blessing.  One of the things that 
stood out to me was that he would love his friends, family,
and everyone that he would meet.
He's a special guy and I'm grateful I have him.  

A few days ago, Isaac had red ribbon week for No Drugs.
He got to dress up all week in different ways.  
One of the days he got to wear crazy hair, so this is what he looked like.



And here's a lovely Miss Biss..


Ethan's getting some chubbers on his cheeks..


Here's usn's trying to get the hang of things together.
I like Isaac's feet in the picture.. cracks me up!


Isaac really wanted a picture with baby Ethan, 
so crying or not, here we go!  :b

No comments: