Wednesday, September 15

A Week (or two) in Review

Well, September has been a month of silliness,
that's for sure.
Isaac sure likes Nutella.
I think I'm kinda' addicted too..

Ashlyn looks a lot like her daddy at times.


So does Isaac.


Ashlyn looks really tall in this picture.
Actually I think she is pretty tall for real.
She's going to have a doctor's appointment on Friday,
so we shall see how she compares to other babies
and we'll report back..

Cuteness


Isaac's bathtime fun.
He loves lining things up.
I think it's his age.

Here's a princess vanity thing we got from the D.I.
for 5 bucks!


Silly girl..


And silly boy..


Love my guys!


Elizabeth made this caterpillar.


And Isaac made this one.


And um, here's me.
I think this is the only one in our collection for this month.


This picture reminds me of one of MY baby pictures.



Aww..


Another awwww..


We also got this "Sit-n-spin" from the D.I. for
2 Buckaroos!



1 comment:

Jeanne said...

So many cute pictures! Can't wait to see them in person!