Thursday, October 7

October Madness

Us girlies



Isaac's lovin' his computer games after
Grandma Peel showed him how.
THANKS MOM.. ;b
Naw, he's actually quite good at controlling
the mouse. Way to go Isaac!



Ashlyn's thumb sucking



Elizabeth at times insists at not being
on her booster seat, so she looks pretty
little at the table.



Ha! Just loungin' around with Daddy.
Ashlyn's a TV lover already.




Ashlyn's getting good at putting her head up
when she's on her tummy.




Sisters.
Love Elizabeth's feminine touch.




Cute.




Her cheese face, once again.




Here's a smile with open eyes,
just for you Dad (Peel).




Her hair's starting to grow out from her
hair cuts..




What a face..




Today Isaac bit her harder than I've ever
seen anyone bite. I think that's called cannibalism..




Later on it looked like someone had drawn
a smiley face on her arm.
Very ironic..




Me and my baby




Usn's again




A kiss for you




And perhaps another kiss




Ha!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I love the new background, it's so pretty!
Ok, that bite on Elizabeth's arm is so sad! Poor baby!
And I swear, Ashlyn looks just like Brett.