Monday, October 25

Crazy kids!

How could I not include this picture?



Cute little Ashlyn. Don't you just love babies?!
They're just so sweet.



I love Elizabeth's bob.



Ashlyn always puts her head way back
just to look at something.
Silly baby!



Isaac loves mommy and daddy's bed and comfy
sheets and blankets.



Elizabeth's creation



Isaac and Elizabeth got a hold of the camera.
This picture's actually pretty cool!
I think Elizabeth took it.


And another one by the kids.



Ashlyn loves this computer!!



She looks like her daddy's baby pictures in this pic.




Close-up!




She loves her daddy!








She wasn't liking the flash at that point.




Part of Isaac's Halloween costume.
He's going to be a knight.




And apparently Mommy is too.




Can you see Elizabeth's eye looking through the
helmet?




Who can resist such a face?





What a handsome guy!





Isaac came home on Sunday with stickers
all over his cheeks.
He must've done something good in nursery.




Eating apples




This is why our dishwasher was making a
funny noise..




Ashlyn loves her brother!
She was rubbing his hair.









Elizabeth's pony tail.
How cute is that?!






Okay, she's just too cute!




She loves to stand in front of the TV as she watches.
She can stand there for a REALLY long time.
I don't know how she does it.




Silly kid.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

These pictures are simply MARVELOUS!!
As are the children in them.

Burns Bunch said...

Love the pictures. You have such cute kids!