Sunday, May 29

Thomas, Princesses and Growing Kids..

Boy! I haven't posted in forever!
Here's some pics of this past month or so..
What kid doesn't love playin' at the park?
This is typical of Isaac lately.. a cut or bruise or some injury
easily seen.


Ashlyn loved these tunnels at the park!





Skinny box for a skinny kid


Aww.. my precious angel is growing.



Elizabeth felt a bit comfy..



This last Thursday, we took a family trip to see Thomas!



Heber Valley Railroad



Isaac was so excited to be riding on a REAL train!
AND it was pulled by Thomas!



He was taking it all in



Aww.. he loves his daddy!


As for me I was feeling a bit sick.
We started off going backwards at
like 15 MPH.. Not as exciting for me, but,
anything for the little ones. ;)



Ashlyn rather enjoyed sitting on the buckle-free seat!



I knew it was going to turn out like the Santa Claus experience.
Yep, he was pretty scary.



Look at the strength of those kids!
Holding trains back like that..
I'm glad the kids had the fun adventure.
As for me, I was sick the whole time, soo..



Ashlyn's hair is getting a bit longer.
Pig tails!!



Side view



Princess Elizabeth
She's been telling us she's a princess
and wearing her dress for the past 3 days in a row.
She even put that flower in her hair by herself.
My kids are growing so fast!
She says things like "Quesadilla" perfectly.
My oh my!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

They ARE growing so fast - fun pics.
They must have had a great time.

Jeanne said...

Can't wait to see them!