Happy Birthday Baby.. er Toddler Girl!!
Ashlyn got this Jump-O-Lene for her birthday.
I was surprised when I pumped it up and it was twice the size I thought it would be.
It took up most of the front room!
Hmm...
Ashlyn's birthday stuffs..
She looks really tall in this picture..
Silly girl.. not sure what that face was for..
Lovely birthday cake..
This is what Ashlyn does every time she finds her blanket.
Birthday cake time!
I love it when she crosses her legs..
In the evening we ended up putting this ridiculous jump-o-lene thing outside.
The neighborhood kids took turns jumping on it. At least somebody did..
It turned into an unofficial birthday party.
Tanya even got to come over and play while her parents worked on their new house.
What a day!
Happy birthday my 1 year old!
1 comment:
Sure looks like a deee-lightful birthday celebration to me! Wow that trampoline thing is surely big - wish I could take a comfy nap in it myself - no wonder they just wanted to sit in it instead of jump! It's like a fun little play house. Love Ashlyn's kissy lips and big eyes. Her sitting with crossed legs is adorable! Don't think I've seen a child her age do that.
Post a Comment