Hangin' with the Meachams in Indiana..
(Staci's Sister's family)
And the boys.. they enjoyed the computer the whole day.
Isaac's kind of crowd..
Isaac's kind of crowd..
Some more of the girlies..
Shantelle -How could I not post this?
Usn's
Grandma was good at showing Ashlyn the wonders of.. wonders..
and Grandpa was good at watching. :)
Sisters
The drive to Carthage..
Unfortunately, we didn't take any pictures while we were there.
But the kids enjoyed being with their cousins.
After we got home, Isaac said, "My cousins live far away." -With a sad face.
Poor kidlets..
How do babies bend their necks so far? Ack!
After Carthage, we headed through Missouri.
That day it was supposed to be a severe thunderstorm day,
but instead it was nice.
When we got to Adam-Ondi-Ahman, the weather was perfect and sunny.
You know what I love about that place?
Every time I go there,
there's this amazing bubble that surrounds you.
The birds chirp, but everything is hushed or serene.
It's like an outdoor temple. I love it!
Even the kids knew there was something special about that place.
We explained some things to them before we got there.
Isaac loved it so much he wanted to go back when we left.
The view
Elizabeth enjoyed looking for flowers the whole time we were there.
Ashlyn enjoyed crawling all over the rocks.
And Isaac enjoyed looking at the big field.
I was pretty sure I found the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. ;b
Seriously, this tree looked old and the leaves were very different.
I know, I'm sure it's not, but it's still fun to imagine..
That night we stayed in Independence, MO.
We wanted to plot out our piece of land..
No, but we visited the temple site.
We wanted to plot out our piece of land..
No, but we visited the temple site.
And here's the Community of Christ temple across the street.
And of course, we had to stop at the Visitor's Center..
It was a LONG journey through Kansas and Colorado..
FINALLY, we were home sweet home!
We had a fun trip,
but we're so happy to be home now.
No comments:
Post a Comment