Tuesday, November 2

Halloo-ween

On Halloween Eve it rained cats and dogs.
So, after our ward party,
we came home to some hot chocolate
with marshmallows.





Before Halloween, Isaac really wanted a cape.
Luckily I had some red scrap material,
so I cut it up into a cape.
Now he loves being Superman!



Isaac loves to hold Ashlyn
or to help play with (babysit) her.



Elizabeth's humongous bow




Could there be ghosties in here? ;b



Elizabeth was Minnie Mouse













Ashlyn was a fairy



And Isaac was a knight





I was Minnie Mouse too.
(A last minute costume..
Didn't realize my shirt went a little low.
Sorry!)



Ashlyn and Elizabeth just look too cute in this picture.



Brett was Charlie Brown/a BYU student/KPMG employee
or something..
(he was wearing his sweatshirt that said KPMG on it)
Classic Brett face




Following in Daddy's footsteps..






Guess we all were.




All in all, it was a fun night.

1 comment: