Friday, November 19

What's As Exciting As Dressing Up and Christmas? A Hair Cut!

We got some costumes after Halloween
on sale. The kids LOVE 'em!

Elmo's eating Isaac! Aaa!


Monkey Baby

Last Saturday we decided to get our
Christmas tree up.
Isaac got to do the honors of putting the
angel on the tree.


We decided to put up one kind of
decoration a day until Thanksgiving.
Hopefully it'll make it fun every day.
Perhaps this will be our tradition.



Ashlyn's first time viewing such pretty lights.



Another pic of the baby girl.
Ashlyn loves her food!




Monster Ashlyn!




Last night I decided to cut/shape my hair.


Get me with a pair of scissors and a willing head,
and I'm happy!!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Wow! Costume dress up and Christmas tree fun! Love the way that Elizabeth is looking up at the tree. Cute kids. Ashlyn's costume cracks me up. Isaac must have loved putting the angel on the tree.
I like your hair! Very nice job, pretty woman!