Wednesday, December 22

The Days Before Christmas and All through the house...

... Everyone is stirring, even the mouse.. or something.
A week or so ago,
I put Isaac's soup in the freezer to cool it down.
Then I forgot about it until the next day.

He enjoyed eating it like a Popsicle.
Then I tried heating up the rest,
and ended up burning it.



Isaac's been such a good helper.
One day he REALLY wanted to mop.
So I let him.
He got the whole floor and did such a good job
that I think I'll let him do it again!


We went to see Santa on Saturday.
Both of the kids were scared of him,
but we had him all to ourselves.
He was the nicest Santa I've ever seen.
(That's 'cause I'm pretty sure he's the real one.)
This picture doesn't really do him justice though.

Elizabeth got a candy cane from Santa
and enjoyed eating it though when she got home.
Every day she tries to pick one off the Christmas tree
but they're old ones, so I try to discourage eating them.


Elizabeth and Ashlyn are getting along pretty good.
Usually they act like good friends.
(Until Elizabeth gets in a bad mood, then she's not so nice..)
Too cute!!








Telling secrets?


With some of my Christmas money I decided
to buy this space savor cabinet for the bathroom.
It made me sooo excited to get it.
Brett put it together for me and
now I LOVE being in the bathroom.
(Before it just felt so cluttered.)





It snowed and snowed and snowed
these last couple of days.
The kids were so excited to watch it after getting up
in the morning (Monday).

We decided to play in the dark while it was snowing.
The kids enjoyed that a lot.
They don't usually get to be outside when
it's dark.
Brett and Isaac made this snowman.
It was a bit to lopsided though and fell down.



Elizabeth enjoyed helping with it too.



Mommy and Daddy ended up shoveling some snow.
The next morning our work was completely
covered up again though.



I got to shovel the morning snow,
since Brett was at work.
It was so HEAVY!
We got at least a foot or more of snow.
It was pretty.



This is the Gingerbread house we made
last night.
Elizabeth just wanted to eat the candy.
Isaac did good at actually decorating it this year.



And this picture was taken this morning.
Ashlyn is doing well at sitting up now.
Love my baby!


We're so excited for Christmas!!

Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

WOW! These are great pictures.
I put several on our computer slide show. Wish I could play with these cute kiddos. Wouldn't want to go
out in all that snow though! Nice winter wonderland picture of the apartment. The frozen soup cracked me up.