A
couple years ago I was given a dream.
Now, every once in a while, when Heavenly Father wants to help me
understand something, I am given dreams or you could call them visions. These visions are simply to illustrate a
doctrinal point, so I don’t pretend to speak of myself or for the prophet or
whatever, but I do want to share this because it illustrates what it is that
the prophets have been teaching us. I
don’t want to cast out my pearls before swine, but I believe that if you are reading
this, you are probably not swine, and will be respectful to what it is.
When I
was a Relief Society instructor I had to give a lesson and for some reason I
just kept getting migraine after migraine and I could not study for my
lesson. So, the night before I was
supposed to present, I asked Heavenly Father to help me know what He would have
me say. That night I had this dream that
illustrated the point of the lesson very well.
I don’t remember now the specific topic of the lesson, but I do remember
the very vivid details of this dream. I
believe it is worth sharing because it is of God and can be beneficial for all.
It
started off like this: I was in Relief
Society one Sunday and for some reason the Relief Society Presidency was gone,
so it was just me up there conducting the meeting. As I began to say who it was that was going
to give the prayer and things, I noticed that people in the meeting were
starting to say things like “I just found from this magazine a new way to pray”
and she proceeded to do so. It didn’t
feel quite right and was a bit different than the way we normally pray. As I began teaching the lesson I had more
comments coming where things didn’t quite fit with the gospel message. Things were slightly different in the way
that the women wanted to do things, like something else to read that was better
than the scriptures, etc. A dark feeling
began to grow within the room. As I was
speaking in the front, I began to see devils coming out of the woodworks. They were smiling and looking over the
shoulders of these women, ready to prey upon them and happy that they were
adding their own way of doing things to the lesson and to their lives, instead
of sharing the gospel way. I began to
feel fear at seeing them and pretty soon everyone in the room could see them. They were surrounding us and for a moment it
seemed we were doomed to destruction. I
tried to think of what to do and it took a moment to figure something out. Pretty soon the thought that came to my head
was to sing “The Spirit of God, Like a Fire is Burning.” It began with just me singing and at first
people were a little confused as to why I started singing, but then others began
to join in. Within a few moments the
whole room was singing fervently this beautiful song. As we sang, the devils began to grow uneasy
and their faces were very unhappy. There
was a power in the room and the only thing they could do was to flee. As we were done singing, we all got up and
tried leaving the room, and we could see the devils everywhere in the hallways
trying to get away. Some made their last
efforts to scare us, but nothing could avail.
They simply had to go. We were
triumphant in the end. It was the spirit
of God that drew them out in the end.
After
seeing this vision, I was given a gift of the spirit by God. “Wherefore, beware lest ye are deceived; and
that ye may not be deceived seek ye earnestly the best gifts, always
remembering for what they are given; They are given for the benefit of those
who love me and keep all my commandments, and him that seeketh so to do; that
all may be benefited that seek or that ask of me, that ask and not for a sign
that they may consume it upon their lusts.. To some is given one, and to some
is given another, that all may be profited thereby.. to some it is given , by
the Spirit of God, the word of wisdom.. and TO OTHERS THE DISCERNING OF SPIRITS
(D&C 46: 8, 9, 11, 17, 23).” Since that time, I have been able to SEE and
discern these spirits, they who are in league with the devil himself. They surround me, my friends, my neighbors,
and pretty much everyone in the world. They try their hardest to deceive even
the best of us.
Pay close attention to this one: “..Ye
are commanded in all things to ask of God, who giveth liberally; and that which
the Spirit testifies unto you even so I would that ye should do in all holiness
of heart, walking uprightly before me, considering the end of your salvation,
doing all things with prayer and thanksgiving, that ye MAY NOT BE SEDUCED BY
EVIL SPIRITS, OR DOCTRINES OF DEVILS, OR THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN; FOR SOME ARE
OF MEN, AND OTHERS OF DEVILS. (D&C 46:7).”
Yes,
they are there and very subtle and lulling.
For the past couple years I feel like I have been lulled by the devil
and his angels in our wonderful culture of prosperity. Where there is prosperity, be especially
aware that the devil is happy to make you feel like you don’t have enough, that
things need to be perfect and if they aren’t than life isn’t happy, or that you
are better than someone else because of your apparel or things. Do not be lulled by the Devil. He is out there causing major chaos, causing
the rest of the world to be in shambles.
He makes us think that all is well in Zion, and that all must be well in
the rest of the world, or that we don’t need to be concerned because nothing
will happen to us. We can go along in
life only concerned about our little spheres, focusing on our bodies, or our possessions
because that’s all that matters in life right? You’d better think again.
I want
to let you know where I see these evil spirits, because I feel like I need to
warn my “neighbors.” They lurk behind
businesses that prey upon young mothers, who are pressured into buying things
they don’t actually need. They hide
behind faces that appear to be loving and accepting of any and all behavior, “for
we cannot judge” evil for what it is. They
walk beside programs or challenges that make you focus on yourself or your body
first, forgetting God or your family/friends.
They sit with those who tell you to get rid of people in your life that
don’t view things the way you do (thus making it hard to love thy neighbor). They are happy with those who allow their
bodies to be in control of their lives, including sensuality (stimulation of
the senses).
What
does the gospel of Jesus Christ teach?
Live in a way that pleases God.
Put off the “natural” man. Live
the family life of a mother/father/ children (as The Proclamation to the World
states), not anything goes (yes, there are some who have had their families
broken up because of unrighteousness and suffer the consequences, but that is
not the way). Live your role as mother
or father. Mothers are the
nurturers. Father’s are the
providers. If it didn’t matter what role
we played out, we might as well be all boys or all girls. Family life is special and should be treated
as priority. Live the Word of Wisdom,
not only excluding things that are bad for your body, but including things that
are healthy in your daily life –couple that with Food storage (such as getting
down to the basics, like grains) and gardening (your body will be very happy
and you will have health to your navel marrow to your bones. You will be able to run and not faint and
walk and not be weary). Love thy
neighbor as thyself. PART of love is
kindness, meekness, gentleness. THE
OTHER PART of love is truth, light, and clearly stating what is good and bad
for those you love, so they can have true agency to choose good against evil
(it is not giving people agency if you compare good against “good”, as the
world sees it). The scriptures, with the
spirit, has all the answers. The
priesthood and the spirit have all the power.
Go to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ first before other things. Pray always.
Do the things you are commanded by prophets chosen of God. Believe them, not just in some things, but
all things. Live as Christ would have you
live. Love God with all your heart over
anything else. Repent of your
wrongdoings so that the blood of Christ can wash you clean. THIS IS the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Right
now is the time to join with Christ. “But
behold, verily, verily, I say unto you that mine eyes are upon you. I am in
your midst and ye cannot see me; But the day soon cometh that ye shall see me,
and know that I am; for the veil of darkness shall soon be rent, and he that is
not purified shall not abide the day.
Wherefore gird up your loins and be prepared. Behold the kingdom is yours, and the enemy
shall not overcome. (D&C 38: 7-9)” Purify
yourselves of all evil. Get rid of those
things that this world would have you think are acceptable that don’t match up
to the gospel. Keep your eye single to
his glory. Live with happiness and joy
as you experience the sweet fruits of the gospel, for it IS sweet and marvelous
to behold.
I love
you, my “neighbors.” I write this that
you may choose for yourselves good over evil.
I may stand alone at this time, but as you join with me, in joining with
Christ, the world will change for
good. God will triumph over all
things. And it is very soon. Through his prophets the Lord states that his
work is being hastened (hurried), for the end is near. I testify of this! Learn of him and live!!
September 24, 2014
Further clarification, so I am not misunderstood:
I do not literally see evil spirits. I "see" them with my spiritual eyes. As I have come to know the Holy Ghost and the good spirit that he is, I have also come to know what is not him or of God. I can feel when something is dark compared to the light of the gospel. Therefore I "see" them with my feelings. Just as I "see" God every time I look at the prophet or the temple or go to church, or read my scriptures. The spirit of God is a tool given to those who will use it properly. There are other spirits on this earth in cahoots with the devil who would present themselves as light and truth, when really they are darkness and that is what I warn against.
I love this gospel and the light it is in my life. It is something that I will forever hold dear because I have done my own researching and thinking and putting faith into and have had it manifest to me as truth. God has blessed my life in countless ways as I do his will and you can have those blessings too. That is the message I share. Thanks for reading!
September 24, 2014
Further clarification, so I am not misunderstood:
I do not literally see evil spirits. I "see" them with my spiritual eyes. As I have come to know the Holy Ghost and the good spirit that he is, I have also come to know what is not him or of God. I can feel when something is dark compared to the light of the gospel. Therefore I "see" them with my feelings. Just as I "see" God every time I look at the prophet or the temple or go to church, or read my scriptures. The spirit of God is a tool given to those who will use it properly. There are other spirits on this earth in cahoots with the devil who would present themselves as light and truth, when really they are darkness and that is what I warn against.
I love this gospel and the light it is in my life. It is something that I will forever hold dear because I have done my own researching and thinking and putting faith into and have had it manifest to me as truth. God has blessed my life in countless ways as I do his will and you can have those blessings too. That is the message I share. Thanks for reading!
10 comments:
wat
Sister Kolobot says: You need to read the cesletter. It will probably help you understand the lies those devils were whispering in the ears of the ladies. Www.cesletter.com so that you can ensure you don't lose more sisters to those lies
Good luck with future lessons
Your intent is good, but it's kind of concerning. You really might want to seek help from an LDS therapist and tell them the things you're seeing. I'm worried about you and your family.
I find this very disturbing... If you were my patient, I would be contacting CPS. It is 2014... we know people see things, not because of the spirit, but because of an imbalanced biochemistry in the brain. Sister Hymas, if you really truly are seeing devils, you really truly need help.
Delete my post, please. I do not wish to publicly embarrass you, but I feel that if your visions are real, it is necessary you seek professional assistance for your health and safety and the best interest of you and your family.
God bless you.
Actually, I find Anonymous comments very disturbing. The dream you had, Staci, and the gift of discernment is very important for this day. The truth is hard for the world to accept. I would leave the comments of "Anonymous" on your blog. It is Anonymous who should be embarrassed. Her comments were a good illustration of the influence of the "world" and the common attack of the world - using the "frenzied mind" tactic on those who speak the truth. Thank you, Staci, for your courage in sharing your thoughts and feelings and experiences. Love you!!!
Someone get this poor woman some help. Sounds like shes losing it.
Anonymous continues to illustrate my point.
Great, another Mormon getting on a soap box. "I had a vision!"
Here's a vision:
1. The founder of your Church was convicted of fraud and admitted to being a fraud in open court in the state of New York prior to his claiming to have seen Christ and God. It's all in the New York state archives. Try looking it up instead of regurgitating the crap you read out of your Church-approved materials. Ever wonder why your Church has to "approve" the materials you read?
2. Old Joe Smith gave FOUR distinctly different versions of his "First Vision", all of which were completely different from one another. These versions were very well documented. All together, he has been noted to have given nine versions. I'm pretty sure if I saw God and Christ there would be just ONE version.
3. Want to "Truth Test" whether or not Old Joey-Boy really was a "Prophet" and could really "translate"? Look at the word for word translation he gave on the Book of Abraham Facsimiles. Then look at a multitude of credible Egyptologists evaluations of his so called translation. How much did Old Joe-Boy get right? 0%, that's right, he got absolutely none of it right. He made it all up.
I could go on forever.
Mormons bury their heads in the sand and believe one of the most ridiculous frauds on the planet. you all are nuts.
What makes it worse is you Mormons like to get up on your soap boxes and get all holier-than-thou preachy and visionary.
If only you knew how foolish and ridiculous you sound. But you won't realize that, because you choose to surround yourself with only other members of the Cult.
C R A Z Y
Oh, Brother. There goes Jeanne pulling the sterotypical Mormon card of:
"Just ignore them, they are just anti-Mormons who are lesser evil people card."
Jeanne, you my dear need some humility. Just because someone has an opinion that is different than yours, does not give you authority to brand them as of the world or anti anything.
Every Mormon I meet has the if you aren't for us, you are against us attitude.
Ever think that people make comments about the craziness called Mormonism, not as an attack, but rather because they are speaking Truth?
If your Church was a Fraud and a Lie, would you want to know it? Chances are, I would have to say no, you wouldn't want to know it.
I make that statement because I have never met a Mormon that was brave enough to scrutinize their own religion and actually review the evidence that it is a fraud, without closing their eyes, plugging their ears, running away screaming "It's anti-Mormon! I can't read that!"
The Members of the Mormon Church that I have met that were brave enough to scrutinize and review the evidence of the fraud, are now EX-MORMONS.
Get off your soapbox, Sweetie.
Thank you my anonymous "friends" for your responses. I showed concern for you and now you show concern for me. That is perfect. I will clarify one point so there isn't confusion. :) I don't literally see the spirits. I saw them in a dream. What I do "see" are with my spiritual eyes. Because of my powerful experiences with the spirit of the Holy Ghost, I understand when a spirit is presented that is not of God. It is a feeling of darkness, and I know that they are there, just as I know the Spirit of God is there. You can judge these things for yourself, for to you is given the agency to do so. I wrote this to strengthen the faith of my fellow members, not to show a sign to nonbelievers. This is a private blog for those I consider close to me. However, I do allow for your freedom to speak. I will not deny this power, because I know that it is real and good and has brought me close to my God. He is good and I will forever testify of him and his goodness. I love my Savior and his gospel and know the happiness it brings in my life. If I am despised as Christ was, all the better. I expect people to balk because I testify against things that are very dear to the soul. The truth is hard against those who will not hear. I love my neighbors and that includes all who will or will not listen. I am here to help in whatever way I can and feel my task is that of the angels.. to cleanse the earth of all its iniquities and to bring to light the truth of all things. Thank you and peace be with you. :)
Post a Comment